Pages

1/15/2012

Winners!


Lots and lots of winners to mention in this post, some from a few months ago even! All of these winners have already been contacted!

Thanks to everyone who comments here or on my appearances at other blogs. I really appreciate it! There will be more contests to come in 2012 so keep watching!



The winners of the New Year's Blog Hop are:


#192 from Malia Mallory's site - Lilaz won the Kindle Fire!


#2436 from VK Syke's site - June won the $80 Amazon GC.


Anne R won one of my backlist ebooks


The winner of the US Prize from Cari Quinn's The Giving Season Blog at 30 Days of Decadence is:
Wendy Renee


The winner of the International Prize from Cari Quinn's The Giving Season Blog at 30 Days of Decadence is:

Criss


The winner of one of my ebooks from Hanging with Bells is:
Erin



The winner of one of my ebooks from Lush Book Reviews is:
Linda


Thanks again for participating everyone!

No comments: