Pages

12/27/2011

Winners! And A New Contest!

First off, time to announce some winners before we get to the NEW contest in conjunction with my upcoming sexy contemporary novella release, NO DRESS REQUIRED. Want to win a pre-release copy? Scroll down below!

But first...drumroll please!

The winner of the STUFF YOUR STOCKINGS blog hop is: throuthehaze
(throuthehaze at gmail dot com) who won a $10.00 GC to either Amazon/Barnes & Noble/Ellora's Cave (winner's choice) and also their choice of 2 of my ebooks!


The winner of an e-copy of Lissa Matthews' TWISTED UP is: StacieD (geishasmom73 AT yahoo DOT com)


Congratulations and thanks to everyone for participating! I'll be contacting the winners soon.


Now for the new contest!


If you would like to read a pre-release PDF of NO DRESS REQUIRED, my first ever non-erotic novella (though it's plenty sexy!) just leave a comment here and tell me if you prefer novellas or novels and why. A random commenter will win an ARC of the novella!


Curious what NO DRESS REQUIRED is about? Check out the link HERE


Thanks to everyone for participating and happy almost-2012! Winner of the No DRESS REQUIRED contest will be announced Sat 12/31 so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

elaing8 said...

Congrats to the winners.

I'm really enjoying novella's more lately.I'm liking how I can finish a book in 1 or 2 sitting.Especially when you're strapped for time.
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

StacieD said...

Thank you so much!