Pages

8/18/2010

Lots O'News...and new contract!

And I guarantee I'm going to forget some of it, because, well, my memory ain't what it used to be!

I've been away from blogging/commenting in general for a while, mainly because I've been trying to refill the well. I was pretty exhausted and needed a little break. But I'm back! I have lots of stuff to mention then I want to get caught up with all of you.

First and foremost...the writing news! Personal Research has a release date! September 17th at Ellora's Cave.The amazing Pearl featured Personal Research as one of the books on her To Be Bought list, if you'd like to check it out here.

Not only that, I accepted a contract for a new Quickie at EC entitled Reveal Me, which is book one of a planned series of four connected stories.

Super excited about both my EC releases and about what I have in the works, which is book 2 of that series, Provoke Me, and a story I've been planning to sub to Samhain since last winter. The time has almost come! So hopefully I'll be able to say I subbed two more stories soon...along with getting back to the third and final Hunk Du Jour story at The Wild Rose Press, Giving It Up. Lots to do but it's all good.

I also got a new computer! I can't say how happy this makes me. Lovin' the 23" inch monitor and the speed. My old PC had seen better days and I finally went for a new Dell tower. So far it's been great. No uptick in my productivity as yet, but then I'm still in the courting stages with my new machine. *pets the screen*

Along with all the other stuff...I now have a website: www.cariquinn.com if you'd like to check it out. I'll be changing things as I go along but at least it's a start. And it has a moon on the homepage, which is one of my symbols. Love all things moon-related.

I've gotten several really nice reviews for Ex Appeal recently but I'll save those for another post. This one's dense enough! Guess I need to stop by more frequently, huh?

I'm way behind on reading everyone else's blogs and have several projects to critique for friends, which I will be doing this week and next. I'm on vacation from the day job starting this weekend and I need that time to get caught up!

Off to see what you've all been up to since I've been away...

15 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Congrats on everything, Cari. Love the new site.

Elisa Dane said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to read the new stuff! Your new site looks great!

Super_Kiwi said...

Look at all those new titles ;) You're going to need a bookshelf soon for your OWN books ;) Well done and I love the new names. Wow.

You need to tell me about the four part series, that sounds awesome.

HeHe and new technology is always SO much fun isn't it?

Congrats on the EA reviews, I've seen a few of them around. Awesome work Cari. You're doing amazing.

Kiwi
xx

Jamie D. said...

Major congrats on all your wonderful news! It's good news for me too...more reading material from you! :-) Can't wait 'til everything comes out...

Heading over to check out your web site now - I'll link it to mine. :-)

Yay for new 'puters, and being rested...

Laurann Dohner said...

Congrats on all the news and no wonder you're behind on reading blogs!!! LOL. Enjoy the new computer. I have a 24 inch widescreen monitor and LOVE it!!! I can get to word docs up side by side!

Laurann Dohner said...

two docs up...geez...I think I'm going to bed now. LOL. I can't spell!

The Goddess Hathor said...

You GO girl! Congratulations on the new release, the new contract, the new computer, and the new site! (and whatever you forgot to tell us about, lol)...

Awesome, awesome news!

~ Hath

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the great news! I'm looking forward to Personal Research. :)

Shelly said...

Congrats on all of the great news!!! I love the new website. I love moons too.

It must be the "sag" thing..hahaha.

Congrats Cari! :)

Helen Hardt said...

Mega contratulations on the new contract, hon! I'm going to check out your website now...

April Vine said...

Huge Congratulations on everything new, Cari!!! Your website is just lovely!!

Shelley Munro said...

Congratulations, Cari! That's wonderful news. It sounds as if the break has done you good.

Shawna Thomas said...

Congratulations, Cari! Love the website and so excited about your new release. I LOVE the cover!

Regina Carlysle said...

Happy grats all the way around, Cari. Just linked you to my blog so I hope I can keep up with your news easier now. Love the new cover!!!

Christina Phillips said...

Cari, I love your website and that beautiful pink moon!!! Huge congratulations on your new contracts, and enjoy your well earned break!!!