Pages

8/01/2010

The Long And Short Of It's Third Anniversary Party Scavenger Hunt!



I'm so excited to announce I'm participating in LASR/WC's Third Anniversary Party Scavenger Hunt throughout the month of August!


Check out those prizes! There's amazing stuff to be had - THREE Nook e-readers, GCs, books from amazing authors (yep, including me, although I don't often refer to myself as amazing) plus Scavenger Hunts are pretty fun, as well!

Hate to post and run, but I'm having major computer problems and I'm off to buy a new machine. I can't afford to spend this much time growling, LOL. So hopefully I'll poke my head out of my cave soon once I'm up and running again. Time to get caught up with everyone!

4 comments:

Shawna Thomas said...

Well, you should... refer to yourself as amazing that is... but let us do it... We don't mind. ; )

Wow, the scavenger hunt sounds fun.

Running to check it out now.

Catherine Bybee said...

I LOVE my NOOK! So I won't be playing, but I'll tweet about this for those who don't.

Shelley Munro said...

I hope your computer problems are solved soon. There's nothing more frustrating.

Elisa Dane said...

You are amazing. Don't be so modest!!