Pages

12/18/2009

Second place!

Yes, I changed my blog again. This feels just a bit more holiday-like to me.

And since it's the holidays, that means it's time for holiday music, crazy shoppers, eating way too much and writing Christmas stories. ;) I've discovered I love writing short shorts (a couple K or less) so when Michelle Rowen, one of my favorite authors, decided to hold a writing contest to "give back" to the writing community, I jumped all over it. As everyone who knows my work has seen, I like to write funny. It's my comfort zone, as much or more than the sexy stuff. But this year the funny's been harder to find, so I went with a story much closer to where I was at mentally. And As Close As A Christmas Wish was born. If you're interested in reading it, it will be available on Michelle's blog on Wednesday, December 23rd. I'll be sure to post a link here then.

In the meantime, please stop back on Monday December 21st, when the lovely Lynne Roberts will be my guest here to talk a bit about her new sexy novella, After Hours.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the snow, and love the colors, I love the deep crimsons, very Xmasy to me too ;)

and Congratulations! That is awesome, and I know how great the story is, because I pestered it for her -- very Xmasy and sweet and very with a twist of Cari on top! They'll love it.

And looking forward to seeing Lynne drop by!

Shawna Thomas said...

And I can't wait! : ) Love the snow.

Laurann Dohner said...

I like what you've done to your blog. I can't wait to read what you wrote for the contest. Happy Holidays.

Kaily Hart said...

Congratulations! Will be sure to check out the story. Love the snow effect! You get bored easily, huh?

Christina Phillips said...

Oh I love the falling snow too! So pretty!!

Marie Tuhart said...

Great colors and the falling snow. I'll be sure to check in tomorrow.

Marie
www.escapetoaneroticfantasy.blogspot.com

Helen Hardt said...

I have really been MIA, haven't I? Why didn't I know about this? Many congratulations, but I already know, even not having read your story, that it is well deserved! I look forward to reading it!

Love the new look, too. I really need to update my blog...